History

Home . About . History
  • 1952 - Blanchard Machinery Company’s history began when the Joseph L. Rozier Machinery Co., a LeTourneau Dealer, moved its operation from the Midwest to central Florida to represent the Caterpillar product line in Orlando. The decision to make the move to Florida was built on the speculation of future growth in the area - speculation that was, of course, fully realized.
  • 1970 - Mr. Rozier’s son-in-law, G. Robert Blanchard, took the helm after Mr, Rozier’s passing.
  • 1982 -Seeing a promising opportunity for Caterpillar products in South Carolina, Robert Blanchard established Blanchard Machinery Company.
  • 1996 -  Robert Blanchard remained active in the South Carolina dealership until his son, Joe Blanchard, was appointed President.
  • Now - When Joe Blanchard became President of Blanchard Machinery Company, the company was comprised of two divisions, Heavy Construction and Power Systems. Blanchard Machinery has since grown to encompass six divisions and numerous Cat and non-Cat product lines.

 

CONTACT US

3151 Charleston Hwy
West Columbia, SC 29172

844.252.6242

CONNECT