At Blanchard Power Systems we do our best to help you manage the financing of your operation in a way that makes the best financial sense for you. Explore our financing options below:
Blanchard has relationships with major financial institutions throughout the United States, including Caterpillar® Financial Services Corporation. Our financial department is prepared with knowledge and experience to consistently incorporate finance alternatives into every sale.
- Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation Financing Options:
- Installment Sale Contract: Allows the customer to pay for equipment over a period of time.
- Finance Lease: Capital lease that allows the customer to make lease payments over a period of time and purchase the machine for a “bargain purchase option” at the end of the lease term. Options can be set as low as $1 (“Dollar Option Lease”). Taxes are financed upfront on a dollar option lease instead of billed monthly.
- Long-Term Lease-Purchase (CVO): Provides the customer with the lowest possible payment and gives the customer an option of returning the equipment or purchasing it at a pre-determined price (based on Fair Market Value) at the end of the lease term. This is an operating lease that may be treated as an “off-balance sheet” solution.
- Fair Market Value Lease (FMV with LTR): Provides the customer with a low rental payment and gives the customer an option of returning the equipment or purchasing it at Fair Market Value which is determined at the end of the lease term. This is an operating lease that may be treated as an “off-balance sheet” solution.
Cat Commercial Account
The Cat Financial Commercial Account is a revolving charge account that enables customers to pay for parts, service and rentals at any Cat Dealer in the United States using one universal account. Customers ranging from national rental customers to individual owner-operators will enjoy the convenience of one statement and one account, no matter which Cat Dealer they do business with.
Benefits of the Cat Financial Commercial Account include:
- Open Network: One statement, one account to pay for all rentals, parts and service
- Open Flexibility: Real-time credit approvals, revolving account balances to improve cash flow
- Open Knowledge: Detailed, easy-to-read statements to help improve decision-making
- Open Access: Track purchases, view itemized transactions, and securely pay online
- Open Possibilities: Purchasing freedom, including flexibility for customers, big and small
Apply for a Cat Financial Commercial Account