If your commercial vessel or pleasure craft is in need of more horsepower or a completely new power supply, the experts at Blanchard Energy can replace your engine and provide you with all the service and support you need to keep it running at an optimal level.
Plus, you can add our ESC (Extended Service Coverage) plan to your new or existing engine, ensuring you’ll be covered for parts and service needs you may have in the future. Power up your boat with Blanchard Energy today.
Five Reasons to Repower:
1. Cut your fuel costs. Repowering is a great way to convert an older vessel from a cost center into a profit maker. Newer engines use significantly less fuel, reducing your cost per ton mile.
2. Get the best of what’s new. When you repower, you also get better productivity and smoother, quieter operation. Maintenance is simpler as well, and it’s easier to get access to the parts you need.
3. Go green. Newer engines cut more than costs—they also produce fewer emissions.
4. Ask EVATM. Which repower solution is the right one? EVA, our Engine Value Analysis tool, accurately captures and compares the total lifecycle costs for engine platforms across multiple manufacturers.
5. Rest easy. When you choose a Cat repower solution, you get the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re supported by the best dealer network in the business.